Login redirect loop issue occurs when the platform keeps redirecting you to the login page even though you input the correct login credentials.
Clearing Browser Cookies and Cache
While they are beneficial, cookies and cache can cause the login redirect loop issue. The problem arises when your browser’s cookies and cache still hold onto old information or use outdated Feedback Systems files.
Here’s how to clear your browser cookies and cache in popular web browsers:
- Click the three-dot menu at the top-right corner, then select History. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+H.
- Choose Clear browsing data from the left column.
- Once the dialog box appears, tick the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files options. Set the time range to All time, then click Clear data.
- Select the hamburger button at the top right corner, then got to Options -> Privacy & Security.
- Navigate to the Cookies and Site Data section and select Clear data.
- Tick the Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content options, then click Clear.
- Navigate to Preferences -> Privacy. Alternatively, you can press Command+.
- Select Remove All Website Data button, then click Remove Now.
- Click the three-dot menu at the top right corner, then select History. You can also press Ctrl + H.
- Select the Clear history link to open the Clear Browsing Data menu.
- Tick the Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files options, then click Clear.
Login redirect loop is a common issue that can happen to anyone. Fortunately, you can easily solve this issue by clearing browser cookies and cache.